JUNIOR K.G. ADMISSION FOR THE ACADEMIC YEAR 2024-`25
Admission is open to all children without any discrimination of sex, race, caste, creed or social status. However, preference will be given to:
1. Siblings of in-house students (only for the second child).
2. Children of Ex-students (only for two children)
3. Children from local areas (Bhawani Nagar, Adarsh Nagar, Vijay Nagar, Panchavati, Akruti Aneri
(Behind Seven Hills), Police Camp, Aarey Colony (Unit No.19 & 20) and Military Road).
The age limit prescribed shall be adhered to rigidly and no relaxation shall be permitted. Admission to all classes is subject to availability of seats. Submission of application form does not guarantee admission.
Date of Birth: 01.01.2020 to 31.12.2020
1. Fill in the application form for admission and submit together with:
(a) a copy of the birth certificate.
(b) a recent passport size photograph of the child.
(c) a copy of residential proof.
(d) a copy of AADHAR Card of both the parents and
(e) a Family photograph
2. If your child/ward is offered admission and if you are accepting the offer, you must submit the original Birth Certificate within the prescribed time.
Please note that incomplete application / documents will not be accepted. Birth Certificate in any language other than Marathi, Hindi or English should be submitted along with a requisite affidavit.
Schedule of admission:
Date of submission of application forms: 11th&12th December, 2023.
Time: 10.00 a.m. to 12 Noon.
Names of short listed candidates will be displayed on the notice board as under:
First list : 30th December, 2023 at 10.00 a.m.
Second list : 20th January, 2024 at 10.00 a.m.
Third list : 27th January, 2024 at 10.00 a.m.
Parents of selected students should meet the Principal on the scheduled dates else they will not be given another chance.
All decisions taken by the school authorities regarding admissions shall be final and binding.